New alliances speed up charging networks
Robust, smart, and efficient charge ports to make e-Mobility an absolute reality.Read more here
New V2X technology and Ultra-Fast innovations
Latest research from EV charging developers and electrical infrastructure experts.Secure your place
Boosting EV charging infrastructure
Hear the latest case studies in electrical infrastructure development for electric vehicles.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Sairam Thiagarajan
Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Aaron Fisher
- Machele Webb
- Maeve Lawniczak
- Neha Palmer
- Nir Zohar
- Robert Kacergis
- Ram Ambatipudi
- Brookes Shean
FLO Services USA Inc.
- Momentum Dynamics
- Emmaus Energy
- Eaton Corporation
- U.S. Energy Recovery
- ChargeNet Holdings Corp.
- Sargent & Lundy, LLC
- Tata Consultancy Services
- FLO Services USA Inc.
- EV Connect
- Robert Bosch LLC
Who should attend?
- EV Charging Infrastructure
- Automotive Engineering
- Advanced Technology & Engineering
- EV Charge Port Development
- E-Mobility Charging Facilities
- Transport & Energy Analysis
- EV Car Design & Development
- Electrical Power & Utilities
- Manufacturing Research & Innovation
- Civil & Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Grid Operations
- E-Mobility Research and Development
- Charging Port Manufacturing
- Town and City Planning Officers
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Charging Port Installations
- Public and Private Asset Managers
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Electrical Grid Infrastructure
- Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Equipment Certification Services
- Cybersecurity & Blockchain
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Canadian EV Charging Infrastructure 2023 conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest EV charging infrastructure projects to support the expansion of electric vehicles…view more...
Exclusive Forum for EV Charging Service Equipment and Infrastructure Development
Call for Presentation
Key topics for 2023:
- EV charging infrastructure and e-Mobility industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for developing EV charging infrastructure to meet the needs of the e-Mobility market.
- Exploring the next generation of smart and efficient EV charging ports
Look for innovations in EV charging ports and make the business case for new charging stations across the network.
- Latest research in V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast charging for electric vehicles
Explore new technologies in faster and more efficient charging systems to improve the overall EV charging experience and encourage end-user adoption.
- Evaluating the current policies and future plans for cities and network development
Understand the decisions by policymakers and key infrastructure plans for the years ahead to incorporate into a strategic business plan.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for developing intelligent infrastructure
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure you meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- New case studies from charge port developers and working with policymakers
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and build relationships across the industry to ensure successful infrastructure development.
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry. Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space. Nithya Giridhar (BHP)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry. Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers. Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers. Breanna Lopata (Ametek)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players. Jason Klentive (ESAB)